Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Canadian Free Fonts

Since Our Booking Across Canada party is coming soon (less than three weeks!), I decided I wanted to find a festive font I could use with my freebies....

but...

Here's what I could find for free. Can you do any better? (and if you can, please let me know, because I want to use these for Social Studies!)




***********************************************************
If you would like me to review other books for kids please leave a comment. It must be useful to either teachers or parents of children age 4 to grade 2.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
Canadian Quotes of the Week



Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!



2 comments:

  1. Diane,
    Those are so cute! Did you find them online? I wanted to tell you to drop by and enter the GIVEAWAY on my blog right now, just in case you missed it! It's a great 31Gifts organizer tote, I want all my Canadian blogger buddies to get in on the sale too! Jen the teacher sponsoring the party,is one of the first consultants for 31 Gifts in Canada! The prices are awesome...come and check it out!
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these Diane! Just wondering if you would like to be part of a give away I am hosting? I would love it if you would!! Send me an e-mail at pinetreelia@gmail.com

    A Grade One Nut and Her Squirrelly Crew

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...