Friday, April 28, 2017

Question of the Day: Did My TPT Purchase gave an Update?

I had a Question recently,

How do I know if my Purchase from you has been updated?

I realized this lovely teacher may not be ALONE in not knowing how to easily find out, so I made you this AWESOME graphic to help you out. I hope it answers any concerns!



***********************************************************
If you are interested in being a guest blogger or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment below or email me. I would LOVE to collaborate.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...