Monday, October 29, 2012

Wisemen Christmas Song

I'm sitting in front of my computer right now, trying to figure out what my Sunday School class should sing this year. Every year I try to write it myself using a familiar tune as the base. I wish my old laptop hadn't crashed a few years ago, because it had all my old songs on it.

Last year I posted Jesus was born on Christmas to share. It went over well with both the parents and students.

I went as far back as I could in my computer and dug out another song, and I don't remember writing it! I hadn't taught Sunday School for a few years because I was living out west, and didn't teach my first year home because I didn't know if I'd be moving before the year started.

I'm sure I did, but if it's yours, please share with me the link to where I found it, thanks!


All The Songs:

Wisemen
(to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle)
Once there was a star so bright
Wisemen followed it at night
All the way across the sands
Bringing presents in their hands
Baby Jesus was the boy
Who they came to see with joy.


***********************************************************
Do you have an idea for a future post, or are interested in guest blogging or having me write a guest post? Please comment or email me!

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 

Growing 8+ Christmas Centers Bundle




Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...