Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Reading with Star Wars


.

Did you know that it was recently Star Wars Reads day? I learned about it after the fact, and thought it was kinda cool. It was Saturday October 6th, and hopefully it will be an annual event for geeky kids and their families

I'm definitely a geek, but when it comes to "Star" geek series, I always prefer Star TREK.

Nevertheless, these posters are pure geeky awesomesauce, so I'm sharing with you!

You have NO IDEA how many linkbacks I followed to find the original source, good grief, Charlie Brown!

It seems they were recently on a website called "Steal this Art", and are no longer available.
By a former Disney Artist named Jason Peltz.


So what do you think? Are they pure geeky teacher awesomeness?







***********************************************************
Do you have an idea for a future post, or are interested in guest blogging or having me write a guest post? Please comment or email me!

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 

Letter Reversal Bundle




Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...