Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bloggers with my same name challenge!

I challenge you to find Bloggers online using the same name as you to sign their posts with, or as their profile name (You've probably noticed a few, right?), and share what you've found on your blog.



It's pretty easy for there to be other bloggers using the same Pseudonym as you out there, especially since many teacher bloggers use their first or last initial with Mrs. to disguise their true identity. I know we don't do it to hide of course, but for privacy issues which are so often a part of teaching in an online community.

I've been using Mrs. D or Miss D since I first started blogging about my wedding over at my other blog: And Something Pink (closed). When I got married I changed my profile name from Miss D to Mrs. D.



I've noticed a few:

This one is a first grade teacher in Ohio, check her out!


This one is a second grade teacher, also great!
Buzzing About Second Grade

This one teaches first grade as well, I just found her a couple days ago.

On a quick internet search for more teacher Mrs. D's I found:


I'm sure there are more. If I forgot to include you, leave me a link, and I'll add you to my list.

Enjoy your hunt!





***********************************************************
Do you have an idea for a future post, or are interested in guest blogging or having me write a guest post? Please comment or email me!

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
Letter Reversal Bundle

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


1 comment:

  1. I was just stopping by to say that I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award and I noticed that you mentioned me on your post! So sweet! All of us Mrs. Ds should stick together! ;) Head over to my blog to see what this Liebster Blog award is all about! Thanks again for the sweet shout-out! :)

    Janet
    Mrs. D's Firsties

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...