Monday, March 4, 2013

free telescope!


Have you ever thought your students are losing their imagination to the point that you would EVER have to give them directions for something we all made without any prompting as kids?

Here's your very own telescope to colour, and roll up! Click to go to Google Drive.




***********************************************************
If you would like me to review other books for kids please leave a comment. It must be useful to either teachers or parents of children age 4 to grade 2.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


1 comment:

  1. Imagination is so important! I remember using an old paper towel holder to make my own telescope. My son used to color them and pretend he was a pirate. I miss those days!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...