Friday, March 10, 2017

10 Amazing Science Tricks Using Liquid! Youtube Video of the week #2

Do you like Cool Science Tricks?

Of course you do! It's one of the best parts of being a teacher, parent or both.
Do I?
Of course I do, I found you this video, didn't I?


Check out this video from brusspup for some awesome water science!

Here's an AWESOME video of TEN science experiments you can do with your kids. Some will fit in perfectly with things you are studying this year in science, while others will just be a cool diversion at the end of the day.



How is this useful to you?

Maybe you could reward your class with being able to try out a few of these at the end of the week?

How cool is the dancing liquid? (Didn't I see that an old episode of Big Bang Theory?)

What about taking a poll to see how many pencils your students think you can push through the bag before it springs a major leak?

I want to try that with my daughter this weekend! Better get sharpening, we tend to only have one sharpened pencil at a time, unless I use some coloured pencils instead....

Or maybe we'll try the coloured hot and water barrier. I;ve never seen that before, that's kinda neat!

Which will be the first one you try?



***********************************************************
If you would like to suggest YOUR video to be our new featured video of the week, please leave a link in the comments. It must be useful to either teachers or parents of children age 4 to grade 2.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom? Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers.
Reading with Mrs D

Today's featured resource:
Saint Patrick's Day ABC Letter Match


Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...