Friday, September 26, 2014

Art portfolio: Primary Colours

I'm trying something a little different this year, I am starting the year off by teaching basic art principals. Last week's lesson featured what are the 3 Primary colours. I will be keeping all lessons from this unit in a folder and then staple together when we are done.

I got our first concept lesson and printable from Kinderart. We traced our hands and coloured them and the background in each of the 3 primary colours. Next week we will be doing a lesson on Secondary colours. Stay tuned.



***********************************************************
If you are interested in being a guest blogger, or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment below or email me. I would LOVE to collaborate.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
product_0

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...