Sunday, September 21, 2014

Reddit Teacher Gifts 2014

I had heard about the Reddit Gifts for teachers before, and this year I signed up for the exchange.
I was going to be happy with just a box of markers from my secret Santa, but my Secret Santa outdid herself with these gifts pictured below! 

I already have the pocket chart up holding my class jobs. Much better than my trusty disappearing sticky tack.

Don't forget to sign up next summer to receive much-needed help, or to help out a needy class!




***********************************************************
If you are interested in being a guest blogger, or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment below or email me. I would LOVE to collaborate.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
product_0

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...