Saturday, September 13, 2014

GONOODLE!

I don't think I can say how much I love GoNoodle!

I started using it last year as a good transition when my kiddos needed a break or were just in from recess and also used quite a bit during an indoor recess during our colder months. Previously on cold days, I used our favourite just dance videos, and so I was so to leave these behind when I discovered GoNoodle, but this summer they introduced an awesome feature!

I can now add links to my favourite YouTube videos! You can bet I now have a minimum of NINE Just dance videos in My favorites on GoNoodle. Here are some of my kiddos dancing earlier this week.


Do you GoNoodle? Do it! 
Brain breaks save my sanity.


***********************************************************
If you would like to guest blog or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment or send me an email.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Reading with Mrs D



Today's featured resource: 
28 Summer Scrambled Sentences PLUS Recording Pages

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I so had this idea!!! I'm teaching Elem/Jr High resource this year, so I think we'll be using this;)

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...