Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fall Bulletin Board

I just want to share the beautiful bulletin board put up last week by our multi-talented school secretary!

I love how the letters of FALL are the colours of falling Autumn leaves, and that they are falling! How freaking cute!



***********************************************************
If you are interested in being a guest blogger, or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment below or email me. I would LOVE to collaborate.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
product_0

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...