Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First Super art project of the year

We did it, we finished our first week of school and managed to finish (except for two absent students), our Superheroes for our upper bulletin board. These will likely stay in place until Halloween since I hate heights and don't want to climb back up to take them down.

I gave each student a basic template for the face and the mask separately and tried to model how the eyes should be in the middle of the face, but being first graders, they don't quite get proportions yet, lol. We also added, brown, black or yellow hair to look like ourselves. Most students decided they needed two colours since I used two for my natural highlights (and the grays I'm pretending are also highlights).





***********************************************************
If you would like to guest blog or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment or send me an email.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Reading with Mrs D



Today's featured resource: 
28 Summer Scrambled Sentences PLUS Recording Pages

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...