Sunday, September 7, 2014

Welcome back Bulletin Boards, 2014

Schools were back in session this week in Saskatchewan, and one thing every elementary teacher does as part of that is putting up a back to school bulletin board/door. I did both:



But since I already showed you mine, I'll show you the rest of the buildings below. I think we did awesomely!

After two years of full-day Kindergarten, we are returning to half-day Kindergarten, so we now only have one teacher for this grade. I love how she has a different set of stars for each half.

Our new Second-grade teacher is giving my old classroom and students a Minion reasons to smile!

Our 1/2 split teacher is putting our kids off to a good step forward!

The 3/4 teacher teaches a bunch of sparklers!

Our 3rd-grade teacher is swimming along happily!

Our fourth-grade class is going duck hunting.

Grade 5 has all their supplies ready to learn!

Grade 5/6 has lots to talk about!

How did you welcome your kids back?


***********************************************************
If you would like to guest blog or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment or send me an email.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Reading with Mrs D



Today's featured resource: 
28 Summer Scrambled Sentences PLUS Recording Pages

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...