Monday, September 29, 2014

Birthday wall with Science Connection

Do you put up a Birthday chart every year?

This year I decided to do it a little different. Our first unit of the year in science "Daily and Seasonal Changes", and part of that has us learning the names of the seasons, months, and ideally which months are in each season (fingers crossed).

So I made four charts, one for each season, and on each month displayed their birthdays as well! This way they may at least learn the Season their own birthday is in.



***********************************************************
If you are interested in being a guest blogger, or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment below or email me. I would LOVE to collaborate.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
product_0

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...