Friday, September 19, 2014

Basic Visual Noise Meter

I know some of you have really awesome 4 or 5 level visual sound level posters in your classroom, and I have one up that we will graduate to, but my VERY energetic class needs a more basic visual for them. My administrator suggested a two colour visual and we've been using this for about a week now. 

Time will tell if it has long term effects. This poster board CAN'T be missed. We've talked at length about how red is the colour of STOP, and green is the colour of GO. I also, as you can see, included a single superhero working alone quietly for stop, and several heroes together for TALK.

Do you use visuals to remind your students when they are allowed to speak and when they need to listen?



***********************************************************
If you are interested in being a guest blogger, or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment below or email me. I would LOVE to collaborate.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Visit Reading With Mrs. D on Teachers Pay Teachers
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Reading with Mrs D


Today's featured resource: 
product_0

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...