Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Super Command board 2014

This is the bulletin board right behind my classroom computer (obviously, since you can see it ).

On it I place: 
My classroom rules (WBT rules, free on my blog), 
My Pow chart (collecting compliments from other community members) and free on TPT
My Super student of the week (we haven't started this yet, but I will have the picture of our student of the week attached and they will have special jobs), From Kawaii Classroom
Our voice level chart (students still need to be introduced to this, I forgot to put it up until yesterday after school) From First Grade A to Z
and Our Calendar. I keep the dates on here for me mostly since we do Calendar, weather and days in school on the Smartboard every morning. Numbers from Elementary AMC Headers unknown, are they yours?

You can also see my crumpled heart from our first bullying lesson. 



What do you keep on your command centre?



***********************************************************
If you would like to guest blog or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment or send me an email.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Reading with Mrs D



Today's featured resource: 
28 Summer Scrambled Sentences PLUS Recording Pages

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!




1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of a command centre! I think it is a great place as kids are looking right ahead while the computer/website is loading. Perfect! I just might borrow this idea....for keeps that is. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...