Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Coat closet Management: Superhero

Honestly, I'm not even sure my kiddos have noticed this, and even if they have, they can't read it yet, they are all still very low readers.

However, that won't stop me from thinking it's cute, and pointing it out later in the year when snow pants, mittens and hats find their way to the floor, and I need a reminder for them to hang them up.

I will be constantly reminding SOMEONE to Hang their cape in their cubby, lol.



***********************************************************
If you would like to guest blog or would like me to guest post on your blog, please comment or send me an email.

Want to find awesome resources for your Early Childhood Education classroom?
Reading with Mrs D



Today's featured resource: 
Superhero Classroom Posters FREEBIE

Help support Reading With Mrs. D and our family. Join Swagbucks and we can both earn money to spend on our kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Love me, you really love ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...